Please read this message from my affiliate partner. If you find yourself stuck in a “November“, this information may be helpful to you.
Tired of Feeling Anxious, Depressed, or Stressed? Learn from the Best, Try a Natural Approach!
Nutritional Support Is A Foundation For Optimal Mental Health
Many Americans are currently on psychotropic drugs, drugs that affect brain function. Although many individuals are on these drugs, rates of depression, and other mood disorders continue to persist. Drugs do not fix the root cause of the problem, they are a simply band-aids. Once people start taking drugs for mood issues most become dependent on them for life in order to feel “happy.” Once individuals stop taking the drugs their mood issues usually return and many times with more severity.
More and more people are becoming desperate for other solutions to epidemic mood disorders including depression, anxiety, ADD, ADHD, addictions, etc. We begin to wonder why is this epidemic is occurring, what has led to this, what has changed? The answer is complex but it involves the major and recent changes in the food industry causing a “starving nation”. Many of us are fortunate enough to fill ourselves with food but do not nourish ourselves with the essential nutrients needed for healthy brain function and balanced moods. Additionally, our environments have become more and more toxic as we are exposed to increasingly more toxins in our air, water, household products, toiletries, food, etc.
A Calm Mind Online Course
The online course, A Calm Mind, is about to be released and it will teach you how to improve your mood naturally!
A Calm Mind is a revolutionary online course that looks at mood disorders from a holistic perspective. Mood disorders have many causes, which can be balanced with key nutrients and detoxification. This can be far more effective than prescriptions or taking a pill. The course takes a systematic look at how the body works and shares with you the roles that nutrients play in supporting our bodies and our brains. The course provides real answers, powerful information, practical steps, and helpful tools.
To hear more about how to heal your mood through a holistic nutritional approach, sign up for A Calm Mind newsletter. When you sign up for the newsletter you will receive “Healing Your Mood with Food: Recipes for A Calm Mind” for FREE!
Facts & Statistics on Mood Issues:
- “All ADHD patients or their parents report a significant improvement in their behavior and functioning after 6 months on a gluten-free diet.” (1)
- “Food sensitivities, in general, always need to be considered wherever depression or anxiety is an issue.” (2)
- As many as 1 in 33 children and 1 in 8 adolescents have clinical depression. (3)
- As of 2010, more than 25% of kids and teens take prescription medications on a regular basis (4)
- Total annual sales for all antidepressants in the United States is in excess of $12 billion
- SSRIs cause birth defects, miscarriages, and complications (5)
- Women are 2½ times more likely to be taking an antidepressant than men (6)
- “The rate of antidepressant use in this country among teens and adults (people ages 12 and older) increased by almost 400% between 1988–1994 and 2005–2008” (7)
- Journal of Attention Disorders
- Gedgaudas, Nora. T., (2009). Primal Body, Primal Mind. Rodchester, VT: Healing Arts Press.
- Center for Mental Health Services, U.S. Dept. of Health and Human Services, 1996
- Wall Street Journal
- Natural News
- Harvard Health
- Harvard Health