I wanted to share a unique opportunity for the natural parent I’ve become an affiliate of today: The Mindful Parenting eBundle. The Mindful Parenting eBundle contains 22 resources perfect for the natural parent. Some of these products are only available as a standalone through this bundle! This bundle sale is a one-time opportunity, available only from May 28 to June 10, 2013.
The Mindful Parenting eBundle gives you answers to the most pertinent parenting questions in a variety of formats: e-mail courses, e-books, audio, and e-magazine. Themes touched upon include creativity and play, peaceful guidance, mindfulness for mothers, children and food, self-care and relaxation, and more. Bought separately the total value would come out to $274. With this sale, however, you can get them all for $24.95! Pretty awesome, right?
Let me share the list of contributors:
- Parenting for Social Change by Teresa Graham Brett
- A Unique 7-Step Parenting Tool: Sleep talking by Marcy Axness
- Relaxation Meditation, audio by Amy Phoenix of Presence Parenting
- Newbie’s Guide to Positive Parenting by Rebecca Eanes of Positive Parents
- Issue three of the Play Grow Learn magazine by Christie Burnett of Childhood 101
- Getting Back on Track! Why We Explode and What We Can Do About it, audio by Genevieve Simperingham of Peaceful Parent Institute
- Stress Relief for parents, audio by Genevieve Simperingham of Peaceful Parent Institute
- Creative Play Workshop, email course by Gina Kimmel of Connecting Family and Seoul and Katherine Lockett of Creative Playhouse
- Mindset for Moms by Jamie Martin
- Moods of Motherhood by Lucy Pearce of Dreaming Aloud
- 42 Rules for Divorcing with Kids by Melinda Roberts
- Mommy Overwhelm by Laura Schuerwegen of Authentic Parenting
- Nurturing Creativity, Guide for Busy Parents by Renee Tougas of Tougas CafÃ©
- The Playful Family by Shawn Ledington Fink
- Poetry of a Hobo Mama by Lauren Wayne of Hobo Mama
- Encouraging Words for Kids by Kelly Bartlett of Parenting From Scratch
- Raising a Creative Kid by Jillian Riley of A Mom With a Lesson Plan
- Children and Food by Tara Wagner of The Organic Sister
- Coming of Age, audio by DeAnna L’Am
- The Parenting Primer, A Guide to Positive Parenting in the First Six Years by Michelle Carchrae of The Parent Vortex
- API Live! Teleseminar Series: â€œ8 Principles of Attachment Parentingâ€ by Attachment Parenting International
Plus a lovely freebie by Jennifer Saleem of Hybrid Rasta Mama: The Mindful Mothering Challenge.
This bundle is available only from MAY 28 to JUNE 10.
After that, these products will never be sold together again at this price!
Find out everything about the sale at Mindful Nurturing.