Preparing for Birth Series – Call for Submissions!
Starting next week, I start a Preparing for Birth Series that will run for 10 weeks. I’d love for you to participate! The topics for each week are as follows:
- Week 1 (April 30- May 6) Birth Stories
- Week 2 (May 7 – May 13) Childbirth Education
- Week 3 (May 14 – May 20) Choosing a Care Provider
- Week 4 (May 21 – May 27) Birth Support
- Week 5 (May 28 – June 3) Breastfeeding
- Week 6 (June 4 – June 10) Birth Plans
- Week 7 (June 11 – June 17) New Baby Care
- Week 8 (June 18 – June 24) Postpartum Care
- Week 9 (June 25 – July 1) Other Birth Resources
- Week 10 (July 2 – July 8 ) Advice for the New Mom
There are 4 ways each week to participate:
- Submit a post already published on your site. (The link will be shared at A Little Bit of All of It.)
- Submit an original guest post to be published at A Little Bit of All of It.
- Submit a post to be written on your site during the week the topic runs.
- Submit a previously published post to be published at A Little Bit of All of It during the week the topic runs.
If you would like to join me for this series, simply fill out this form. You can come back and fill out the form anytime during this series as well. For instance, if you already know you have something to share for the first week but aren’t sure about the rest of the weeks, go ahead and fill out the form with just the first week’s information. Then came back at a later time and fill out any other information. I will delete any week’s I am no longer taking submissions for as the weeks go by, so if it is still on the form, I’m still accepting submissions.
Also, feel free to use my button if you are so inclined. Here is the code:
I hope that even if you are not participating, you enjoy the series!
Leave a Reply