Kreativ Blogger? Who…Me??
I was reading my Google Reader one day and was happily reading along and came across a post from the lovely Arpita of Up, Down & Natural. I was quite surprised when I realized she nominated ME for a Kreativ Blogger award! Yay! I always enjoy reading Arpita’s blog and feel extra special that she enjoys mine, too!
Now for the rules of acceptance…I must share 7 things about me. I’ve done this before so I’ll try not to repeat any of that info.
- I don’t often buy clothes. I am lucky enough to have a friend around the same size that gives me LOTS of her gently used clothing, shoes, purses, etc. I actually am sort of averse to buying clothes. It kills me to spend the money so if I do (reluctantly) find myself needing to buy something, I try to find the cheapest thing possible and it has to be on sale. (And even then I normally question my decision and feel guilty about it when I come home.)
- I really wish I could like football…but I just don’t.
- I rarely cry when I watch movies but I have cried every single time I have seen Awakenings. (It’s the fact that it’s based on a true story that gets me.)
- I told my husband when we were engaged that I probably would never want to have kids (and I knew he really wanted to one day) and that if that was going to be a problem, he shouldn’t marry me. Obviously he did and I ended up changing my mind.
- I have too many books to count on my bookshelf that I’ve never read…but fully intend to one day.
- I try to eat and buy healthy foods for eating at home but totally throw it all out the window (usually) when I eat out. (I know…so bad!)
- My pregnancy with my daughter was not a happy time in my life sadly and it makes me nervous to have another even though the circumstances the next time around would be completely different.
Now time to pass along the award to 10 other Kreativ Bloggers! I’m going to try to not give it to someone who has already been awarded with it but I may do so accidentally. If you are on the list, feel free to accept or not. Just know either way I appreciate your blog and YOU for putting yourself out there for me and others to enjoy!
- Becoming Crunchy
- McCrenshaw’s Newest Thoughts
- Hybrid Rasta Mama
- Adventures in Mommyhood: Mommy Outnumbered
- Get Posh to Push
- Pearl in Oyster
- The Cheapskate Cook
- The Sparkle Mama
- Foodie Fresh
- Mama in the Kitchen
Leave a Reply